Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
« March 2012 |
| September 2013 »
Very interesting on so many levels.
Posted at 11:46 AM | Permalink
Just about every person that I spoke to this week was feeling "blue" - maybe its waiting for spring, tired of winter or any number of reasons.
So here are a few quotes that I keep close by that help me when I am feeling blue or green or coral.
1. If at first you don't succeed, see if the loser gets anything.
2. If you make a rug of yourself, don't cry when someone walks on you. (My grandmother)
3. The harder I try, the luckier I am.
4. And our credo: Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc. We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words. (Morticia Addams) -- this is my all time favorite quote
5. I never let my schooling interfere with my education. (Mark Twain)
6. If money were no object ______________. (my friend Cathy)Feeling any better?
Posted at 05:48 PM | Permalink